Marsam has implemented a Quality Manual and Quality Procedures compliant with the requirements of ISO 9001:2008, AC7004, AS9100 and Nadcap.
- Certificate of compliance with each shipment upon request.
- Calibration system in accordance to MIL-STD-45662 and ANSI Z540.3
- Quality Assurance/Procedure Manual
- SAE Aerospace Standard AS7003 Certified Quality Systems
- AC7004 Nadcap accredited for Aerospace Quality Systems
- AC7004 Nadcap accredited for AS7108 Chemical Processing, Dry Film Lubricants and Coatings
Certified Thickness Measurement:
- Certified Thickness Measurements ASTM B244
- Adhesion Testing FED-STD-141 Method 6301
- Salt Spray Test ASTM B117
- Salt Spray Test Method 104 AMS-STD-753
- Water Immersion Test Method 100
- Copper Sulfate Test Method 102 AMS-STD-753
- Abrasion Resistance ASTM D4060
- Coating Weight ASTMB137
- Adhesion & Visual Functional testing to MIL-STD-833 and MIL-STD-202
- Salt Spray Test per ASTM B117
- Water Immersion Test Method 100 MIL-STD-753
- High Humidity Test Method 101 MIL-STD-753
- Copper Sulfate Test Method 102 MIL-STD-753
- Salt Spray Test Method 104 MIL-STD-753
- Salt Spray Chamber
- Water Immersion Test Apparatus
- Moisture Resistance Chamber
- Various Wet Lab Capabilities
- Digital Micrometers and Calipers
- Fluke 1520 MegOhmMeter
- DeFelsko PosiTector
- Abrasion Resistance Tester
- Statistical Process Controlled Chemical and Inventory Management Software
- Grieve Copr. Cure/Bake Ovens
Certificate of Compliance with each shipment upon request
Calibration system in accordance to MIL-STD-45662
Quality Assurance/Procedure Manual
SAE Aerospace Standard AS7003 Certified Quality System
AC7004 Nadcap Certified for Inspection and Test Quality System
AS9100 Nadcap Certified
AC7004 Nadcap Accredited AS7108 for Chemical Processing/Dry Film Lubrication/Coatings
Terms and Conditions
– Have a quality system in place.
– State the country of origin of the raw material melt source on the material certification;
– Marsam Suppliers will comply with all applicable U.S. Government export control laws and regulations (ITAR, EAR)
– Suppliers will communicate any issues pertaining to this purchase order by contacting the buyer.
– Marsam will be permitted to verify and validate activities on external providers premise as state on purchase order.
– Marsam evaluates external providers for quality and delivery performance annually.
– Suppliers shall have a program for the prevention of counterfeit parts.
– Marsam will flow down to suppliers any special requirements or key characteristics on this purchase order.
– Notify our organization of nonconforming product immediately upon discovery.
– Obtain our organization approval for nonconforming product disposition.
– Notify our organization on nonconforming product.
– Return all material issued (including non-conforming parts) for complete accountability of product.
– Supplier shall maintain on file all quality data/records such as; certificates of material and / or processes (if applicable), acceptance test reports, inspection records, and other applicable quality control data.
– Our organization reserves the right of access by our representatives, our customers, and any regulatory authorities to the applicable areas of all facilities, at any level of the supply chain, involved in the order and to all applicable records.
– All parts must be suitably protected from damage during the machining process and shipment.
– All packages must be clearly marked with Part/Product Number.
– If Certification is requested with order it must be legible.
– Marsam maintains certain policies to guide its employees and suppliers with respect to standards of conduct expected in areas where improper activities could damage the Company’s reputation and otherwise result in serious adverse consequences to the Company and to employees involved.
By receipt of this Purchase Order you as a supplier acknowledge MMF’s code of conduct terms.
Our organization reserves the right to review and approve the Vendors Quality Management system and audit or survey their compliance on an annual basis. Suppliers initially approved for MMF use via Certification (ISO, AS9100,AC7004 Etc.) must notify us of any changes to that certification. Vendor acknowledges and agrees that any specifications and all related writings, drawings, designs and similar work provided to the vendor shall be deemed “Confidential Information”.